Thursday, July 14, 2011

ATTN: Retards

ATTN: Retards

Ok, seriously, is it necessary to have these ridiculous diagrams that no one can understand in lieu of actual descriptive words? How can anyone possibly follow this? It is completely insane. 





I especially love the extra diagrams that really don't involve any steps in the assembly of whatever it is you are putting together.  REALLY, I think it would take less paper to simply write out the assembly instructions.

Somehow, I managed to put this stupid thing I bought for Baby Spawn's first birthday together. Don't ask me how. It certainly wasn't from looking at these stupid fucking pictures that explain nothing. All of those stupid arrows and little conversation balloons that say "CLICK" did NOTHING for me. NOTHING!!!

Who comes up with this shit???? Get a fucking clue!

The best is the stupid Pokemon toy I got today in a Mcdonald's happy meal. That stupid ass toy has directions accompanying it! WHY? It does NOTHING. They've included a piece of paper with the toy that directs you to shake it back and forth. WTF???? And then they complain that the rain forest is being eaten away but we are producing millions of little sqaures of paper with fucking stick figures on it and arrows supposedly indicating you are supposed to shake the stupid toy back and forth.



(I couldn't find mine to scan so I googled it and came up with the above fucking moron. Thank God he's there to help us figure out the fucking toy is a bobble head or what on Earth would we have done???? P.S. What kind of LOSER is so obsessed with these fucking Pokemon that he cleans out the Mcdonalds AND the Toys R Us??? Jackass)

ENOUGH ALREADY! It's craziness. Trust me, we'll figure it the fuck out. Stop with your stupid drawings. Thanks.

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment