Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dear Dipshit:

Dear Dipshit:

THANK YOU for your boycott of American women.  We really appreciate your staying away from all of us as clearly you  are a pathetic loser that no woman in her right mind would date. I was thrilled to come across your comment on one of my blog posts:

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

As there are plenty of assholes out there, I think I can speak for all of us when I say again, THANK YOU for taking yourself off the market!

Clearly only retarded, crazy, ugly, desperate, & beastly women find you attractive, and this is why you have this perception of American women. You are such a winner that even the most disgusting and pathetic woman thinks you are such shit that she will cheat on you with the first person that comes along.

I can only hope that the poor foreign women you find are smart enough to run far the fuck away from you.

Love,
ME

P.S. Just to blow your stupid theory out of the water and prove mine (which is that you are a fat stupid loser with no personality and that is why no woman in her right mind would date you):  I am an American woman who has a higher degree than my husband but is instead raising his three children instead of working full time. I say full time because I actually ALSO do work part time. And when I am ready to fucking go to work full time, I will make more money than my husband. So I really don't need to take all of "his" money. I'm also 110 lbs and have been my whole life. EVEN AFTER 3 KIDS. I manage to stay 110 lbs because I COOK HOME COOKED MEALS THREE TIMES A DAY for my entire family. I'm more responsible than my husband, who can't even balance a checkbook. I'm also more mature than him, since I always put the family's interests above my own, and he, like most men, puts himself first (I say this not to put him down, it is just a fact). Ok FINE maybe I am mentally unstable, but I was driven there by my husband and three children. In any event, you have to be crazy to do this job.

Love,
ME

P.P.S I have warned all my foreign female friends about you (although I am sure they are smart enough to know that you are a loser if they run into you).

Love,
ME

P.P.P.S I reported you for spamming.  Just a little gift from me to you.

Love,
ME

P.P.P.P.S. Glad to see you getting your 15 minutes of fame! It was such a thrill to see you on TV holding up your Casey Anthony Will You Marry Me Sign! Maybe you'll get lucky! I mean no sane man on Earth would ever want her. However I am sure that even SHE has standards and if I had to bet on it, I would bet good money that even SHE would turn YOUR SORRY PATHETIC ASS down.
Protesters Outside Courthouse For Casey Anthony Sentencing - Photos - WFTV Orlando *

Love ya!
ME

*Just so douchebag doesn't sue me or something, I don't know if it is really him. It's probably likely that they are two different assholes. I know! Who knew there would be more than one guy who is THIS STUPID?

12 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE GUY WHO LEFT ME HATE MAIL!!!!!

    http://www.justinappropriate.com/2011/07/im-westernicated-but-in-super-fun-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! OH HOW CUTE!!! POOR WITTLE BABY IS UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING HER!!!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look at the above comment! He is a fan!!!! He keeps coming back to read the blog!!!!! What a glutton for punishment. I'm just another American woman who thinks YOU are a big fat LOSER! But yet you STILL LOVE ME. You really should seek therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary I am stealing your hate mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this incredibly amusing because the one guy I know who married a foreign woman, is CHEATING ON HER. With an American woman. Isn't it ironic, dontcha think? A little too ironic, yeah I really do think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear 84829942,

    First- Is that your prison number?

    Second- Girl on girl sex is very satisfying. So is living with cats.

    Third- I am an American woman. I am highly intelligent, educated and am in my mid-30s and still have a hot body. I cook and do housework and have a career and do volunteer work and am writing a book. I am married to a man who is handsome, successful and wealthy. He adores me. I picked him out of a bevy of suitor, which included foreign men. Foreign men love me. So do American men. All men love me. Because I am truly awesome.

    My point is, you can not base a type of woman on one's nationality. That is ignorance. I know fabulous American women, fabulous American men, stupid foreign women and stupid foreign men. Perhaps you are angry. You sounds angry. It sounds like an American woman cheated on you and perhaps in your grief you have somehow managed to buy into the illusion of the quiet, submissive foreign woman. Let me tell you something, it's a myth. If you're an ignorant douchbag, any woman would take your money and cheat on you. Doesn't matter what country they come from. They'll only put up with it for as long as it takes for them to get THEIR Greencard.

    Thanks for listening.
    AWQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. My my, you truly are obsessed with me! You just can't get enough!!!

    I thought I'd help you out since you worship me so much. You know, as a little 'thank you for being such a loyal follower'. You can buy your mail order bride here:

    http://www.planetlovematch.com/russian-brides/default.aspx?gclid=CKDr7Le1oqoCFY5x5QodMj-dYQ

    Those poor girls are so desperate they'll settle for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such hatred for someone whom is exercising his free speech.

    You don't like what he has to say? Here is a hint! DON'T READ IT!

    It's so funny how, instead of actually debating this person, it's all about "ego stroking" and "personal attacks."

    Do American woman even know how to debate anything?

    And sorry girls, you may think you are "at the top of the food chain" when it comes to desirability BUT you would be completely and totally wrong. Just because OPRAH and COSMO tell you so, don't make it so.

    And one last thing, isn't funny how the blog poster admits to being "mentally unstable" and YET doesn't seem to have a problem with it. American womanhood to a T.

    Of course, of course isn't always SOMEBODY elses fault. I mean it's not like you actually, or american women in general, EVER take responsibility for your/their own actions and choices. It's always so much easier to BLAME men then to "woman up."

    Get some help sweetheart before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't read it. I DON'T READ HIS BLOG. HE KEEPS COMING HERE AND POSTING ON MINE.

    For someone who is boycotting American women, he sure LOVES to read what I have to say.

    Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word "boycott". Let me explain:

    To boycott is: vb
    (tr) to refuse to have dealings with (a person, organization, etc.) or refuse to buy (a product) as a protest or means of coercion to boycott foreign produce

    n
    an instance or the use of boycotting

    For someone who is "Boycotting" American women, you all seem to have A LOT to do with ME, an AMERICAN woman. Also, just to be clear, the part in the post about being "mentally unstable" is sarcasm. Since you clearly need a vocabulary lesson, I will further explain:

    Sarcasm = n
    1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
    2. the use or tone of such language

    Now, go away, you stupid douchebag. In case you are wondering, you are not "boycotting" American women, you are stalking us. FYI, "to Stalk" = v.tr.
    1. To pursue by tracking stealthily.
    2. To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
    3. To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.

    Get a clue, ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!

    You are quite the angry "little" lady!

    I have to admit, your liberal use of profanity and slang within your blog shows that the Ivy League college education you received didn't go to waste.

    I'm not stalking you, just replying to your nonsense.

    Let me explain something to you. By mentioning this guy's blog, you are not "boycotting" it. What you are doing is giving him free publicity AND getting others to attack him BECAUSE you don't like what he is saying! Why?

    Why do you care?

    Why so defensive since you are already married?

    So this man has NO valid points? At all?

    Seriously?

    You really need some help, the level of your anger at anonymous people on the 'net leads me to sincerely be thankful that I don't have someone like you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The only reason I am responding to you is out of boredom. The kids are sleeping, the house is clean and my Cityville on Facebook isn't loading right.

    I feel I must point out that there is no publicity given to this dipshit's blog as all links have been deleted.

    Again, I don't care what he says, HE cares what I say, as he keeps commenting on my blog. In fact, a good portion of my traffic seems to be coming from his stupid site. So again, THANKS FOR THE PUBLICITY. Which I am actually getting from him because he was stupid enough to post a link to MY blog.

    I think you need a dictionary because I am not defensive. I'm just explaining some things to you. It is not MY fault you are too stupid to understand what I am saying.

    Anyway, I guess we can agree on SOMETHING cause I am sure as hell happy that a dickbag like you isn't in MY life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, and in case you can't read, this blog is called Letters to the JACKASSES out there. It's not my fault that YOU and all your cronies fall into that category.

    ReplyDelete