Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dear Twits:

Dear Twits:

Did anyone ever stop and think "HEY! Maybe the fucking Mayans ran out of room on their pyramid wall so they just stopped their calendar on December 21, 2012"?





This seems more logical than actually having the fucking world end on that day.  I have a feeling on December 22, 2012, I'm gonna be pretty pissed off that I have to go and buy a whole bunch of Christmas gifts and spend a whole bunch of money on stamps to try and get my cards out on time.

OR I'll be pissed off that I have to pay all my credit cards that I ran up because I figured the end of the world was coming. I was sort of hoping it would end in 2012 because then I could just engage in enjoyable bad habits with no regrets that they would kill me, since it'll all be over soon anyway.

Do me a favor and check this website out about all the times crazy people have predicted the end of the world was coming.  We're still here though. Aren't we? http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm OR http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm .
Love,
ME

P.S. Maybe the above voice of reason will alleviate some of your panic attacks. But whatever you do, don't go watch that stupid movie with John Cusack and whatshername:

P.P.S. - Poll time.  You know where they are.

IS THE WORLD ENDING DECEMBER 21, 2012?



No comments:

Post a Comment