Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear You Greedy Fucks:

Dear You Greedy Fucks:

Maybe someone over there can explain to me WHY I pay SO MUCH MONEY for medical insurance, yet I am unable to fucking afford to go to the doctor? I am sitting here, with my knee in immense fucking pain, and yet I am AVOIDING GOING TO THE DOCTOR because of the stupid ass co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles and all the other bullshit.

And then I think. I'm gonna fucking drop dead because YOU make it impossible for us to take care of ourselves.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY ONE FUCKING PENNY after paying $800 a month for fucking medical insurance. It shouldn't cost me almost $6,000.00 (that I can't pay) to have a baby. I shouldn't be avoiding go to the doctor because I can't afford it.

It's fucking bullshit. Please fix it you losers.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Me

PS I just got in the mail a fucking letter informing me that my prescriptions for medications that we use on a long term basis will no longer be covered by my insurance unless I use some fucking mail order pharmacy. A SPECIFIC MAIL ORDER PHARMACY. So now they tell me where I have to buy my medicine. All of you who oppose socialized medicine I ask you, is it better that we have a dictatorship than a socialized form of healthcare? I don't want anyone telling me where I have to buy my fucking medicine. MOTHER FUCKERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment