Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

To Whom It May Concern:

I have solved all of your budgetary woes! It's quite simple really. You can name a building after me or something as a thank you.

FIRST, the teachers, administrators, board members, etc., ALL of their pay gets frozen. I don't get a cost of living increase this year. In fact, I got a pay cut. They will survive without the raises. AND just so you know, I LOVE all of the teachers here. I think teachers work hard and are deserving of anything and everything. BUT right now we are all suffering, so for now, the raises need to go on hold.

THEN have the robotics club make a windmill. THERE! Electric problem solved. Your electric bill goes down to $0. In fact, LIPA pays you!!!!!

NEXT, all the morons who are sitting in In School Suspension, listening to their I-Pods, jerking off, sleeping, scratching their asses, etc., can actually go to WORK as their punishment.  I don't know if you are aware, but getting OUT of class is not a punishment. Out of School suspension is a freakin vacation. So, instead of rewarding bad behavior with time away from class, have the little jerks mow the school lawns, mop the floors, wash the graffiti off of the walls, etc.

Lastly, all the kids in the auto shop? Let them repair all the cars in the district.  That's free labor!!!!

So there you have it! Problem solved!!!!! That should save a few million. 

Love
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment