Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Fuckwads:

Dear Fuckwads:

You know it is such a treat working for you. I really love it.

I especially love how you never can manage to pay me on time. Also, how even though tax day is right around the corner, the 1099 has just arrived.



Now, the cherry on the sundae of my life is the fact that I worked only 3 days in the entire month of February.  Since August, the work has slowly trickled down to 3 days out of 30. What's beautiful is that no one has said one word about it to me whatsoever, as if it is normal to go from working 20 days a month to 3*.



Now, I can't afford any of my bills, my credit card balances are going up, up and away, and my life is pretty much going down the toilet.



Just writing to say thanks!

Love,
ME

PS- I forgot the VERY BEST part! I can't even collect unemployment since I am technically not an employee!!!! Woo hoo, you guys ROCK! And finding an ACTUAL job where I would be an EMPLOYEE is next to impossible, especially with these spawn to care for.
*2 for the month of March, just got my schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment