Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yeah:

Yeah:

I'm all for the 5 second rule, but when your sons are hiding behind the toy chest throwing strawberries around like they are granades, you should probably check and see which ones they have bitten first before throwing everything back in the container, and putting it back in the fridge.

I was treated to a disgusting mess when BB wanted her after school snack, went in the fridge and took out the strawberries. She screamed "did worms eat these or something"????!!?!? (No sweetie, but your father is a retard).

Next time THROW THE BITTEN ONES OUT.

Love,
ME

As an aside, strawberries cost too much money to waste, so I really could give a shit that they were thrown around my living room.  I mean seriously, I wash them before I give them to the little brats anyway.

2 comments: