Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chronicles of the Middle Spawn 1

Chronicles of the Middle Spawn 1:

While at a fundraiser for Middle Spawn's (MS) preschool, I had the following discussion with his teacher:

Teacher:  We are doing our Father's Day projects.  I'm sort of embarrassed to tell you what MS told me. (A Mad Libs type fill in the blank thing where they ask what your daddy likes to eat, drink, what he does for work etc. And it's cute when you hear what a 4 year old answers).

Me:  Oh please, you should never be embarrassed around me.

Teacher:  Ok. Well we asked MS what his daddy did for work and he said "he goes into people's houses and steals things"  Also MS said his favorite drink is beer. (The beer thing is true. The career criminal thing is not! I wish it was true because I am broke as fuck).

I just laughed and headed for the bar. Because Mommy's favorite drink is wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment