Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dear Baby Spawn:

Dear Baby Spawn:

OK, I am down to ONE phone out of THREE thanks to your nonsense.

LEAVE THE PHONES ALONE! What the hell??? Where could you possibly put them? YOU ARE JUST A BABY? What the fuck are you doing????? Now the one phone I DO HAVE has no back thanks to you, and the stupid battery is hanging out of it.

I don't know what is worse! When you make phone calls or when you lose the phone!!!! At least you never called the police (yet), like your Evil Genius big brother.

And while you are at it, also STAY AWAY FROM:

1. The computer.
2. The cable cards.
3. My fridge.
4. The toilet.
5. The remotes. All of them.

Thanks!

Love ya!
Mommy

P.S. Stop climbing on my boxes full of stuff for the soldiers. If you fall off one more time and start crying I'm gonna have to throw my shoe at you. Seriously. SERIOUSLY! You KNOW what will happen! You keep doing it and the same thing happens every time! YOU FALL OFF. And CRY! I realize you are just a baby but don't you think you should figure this shit out by now? Cimbing on boxes = fall down = pain?????

No comments:

Post a Comment