Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dear Space Cadet:

Dear Space Cadet:

It pains me that you are gainfully employed FULL TIME and I can't even find a part time job flipping burgers. 

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF ME? The fucking power to read minds? I don't possess it. Sorry. So when I sent you a text message LAST TUESDAY inquiring about the work for the coming week, and I NEVER received a response, I thought that must mean that there is no work.  I thought this because THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY FUCKING WORK AND I AM GOING BROKE. So this wouldn't be unusual.

I had no idea that it could possibly mean that there in fact WAS work and that you would drop it off on my doorstep but never let me know about it.

How could I possibly make it to work BY 10:30 when you sent me a text message indicating that you left the work on my doorstep AT 10:13?

Thank you for making me hysterical. It was SO FUN, being that I am sick as a dog and so is BB, running all around like a psycho trying to get dressed, calling the court clerk to see what could be done, trying to get BB in the car and to a doctor's appointment, listening to Baby Spawn scream and Middle Spawn yell about how he is so hot, but yet he refuses to take off the long sleeves and pants. I so needed your nonsense on top of all this.

YET I find that all kinds of morons like you have jobs. WHAT THE FUCK? Maybe I should turn retarded? Perhaps that would enhance my resume?

GET A CLUE!

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment