Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Toys R Us:

Dear Toys R Us:

Fuck you.

SERIOUSLY!

School JUST LET OUT ON FRIDAY.  The kids haven't even been home for the summer a full fucking day yet! Explain to me why you fucking sent me the Back to School flyer with fucking deals on backpacks good til July 24th THE FUCKING VERY NEXT MONDAY? What did you do? Mail the shit out on the last fucking day of school? Assholes.

I don't even know who my kid has as her teacher! I don't know what supplies she needs. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you getting this shit out of the way so you can ram Christmas down my throat starting in fucking August?

I HATE YOU. And the sad sorry fact is if I don't buy the fucking backpack in July there won't be ANY FUCKING LEFT. Just like, even though summer just started, you can't find a water toy, swimming pool, tiki torches or slip and slide anywhere. All the summer stuff has gone bye bye and summer is only DAYS old.

I HATE YOU STUPID STORES!! Just fucking once, I want to be able to go to the store the day before Halloween to buy my Halloween candy. Only you can't. Because they throw the Halloween shit out five days before Halloween and all you can get is Christmas kisses and Candy Canes. Which isn't fair, because honestly, if I buy my Halloween candy 6 months in advance the way the stupid stores want me to, I EAT IT ALL and then I have to go to the store to buy more. BECAUSE THEIR ISN'T ANY.

Stop RUSHING ME! This is why people all around are suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. It's because you are RUSHING all the holidays on them.

LEAVE US ALONE!

Love,
ME

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD, I hate that glaring typo!!! I hate when people use their/there/they're wrong!!! And I am guilty in this post.

    PLEASE FORGIVE ME. A kid must have been pissing me off and distracting me as I wrote.

    ReplyDelete