Saturday, July 23, 2011

Twaddler

Dear Tutor Time:

Ok, seriously, what comes to mind when you hear the word "TWADDLER".  I'm telling you right now it is not babies or children of any kind. When I came across your brochure the other day, you can imagine the hysterics. I have really never laughed so hard in my life.


Ok fine, there is a picture of a little kid on the cover under the word 'Twaddler" but all I could do is laugh. Do me a favor, and google "twaddler". I'll save you the trouble. You want to know what comes up:

1.  TWADDLER
Twat waddler. Obnoxious woman (often fat and otherwise generally disgusting) who appears to have a corn cob shoved up her ass when she walks. She is of little use in general, talks too much, and often has a voice which rapes your ears. It's usually all one can do to avoid the twaddler invoking the natural, undeniable, involuntary physical reflex of a punch to the throat after any conversation over a few seconds in length.
The fat obnoxious twaddler was so busy running off at the mouth as she twaddled down the stairs, that she tripped and fell the rest of the way down, breaking every bone in her disgusting body.*
 
Now, if it were me and I were running a day care, I totally would not want one of the programs to be associated with a fat ass woman with a corn cob shoved up her ass, but that's just me. I also wouldn't want to put MY kid in a TWADDLER program.
 
Do yourself and everyone else a favor and CHANGE THE NAME!
 
You can thank me later.
 
Love,
ME
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment