Friday, July 29, 2011

You Fucking Retard:

You Fucking Retard:

In no way is it acceptable for you to be upstairs watching a soccer game while the two kids are in the pool.  I understand that you think you are watching them, and that you are sure that they won't drown, but really COME ON.

You fucking idiot.

What would you do if one of them started drowning? OK, FINE. They can both stand in the pool, and they both are awesome swimmers. BUT STILL. You never fucking know what could happen!!!! They could pass out, get knocked out, slip and fall off the ladder, I could GO ON AND ON.  I mean, you acted like you were watching them constantly from the window, BUT YOU WEREN'T. I get you are worried about there being no football this season, but to become obsessed with Women's World Cup Soccer is out of control*.  I cannot believe you would think it is ok to sit up here where you can't even hear or see the children WHILE THEY WERE SWIMMING! Who ARE you?**

Even if you were watching them out the window the entire time, SERIOUSLY, what would you have done if one of them***started drowing?? You wouldn't even get out there fast enough to rescue them you stupid shit!

Then you get all upset when I start yelling at you about it. WTF? Like I'M the asshole???

You are a total sociopath.

THANK GOD I came home when I did!****

Asshole.

Love,
ME

*Go USA!!

**Casey Anthony????

***HEAVEN FORBID

****How pathetic I can't even trust my children with their own father. Fucking moron.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with my asshole! Except mine falls asleep on the couch watching sports center while my 2yr old and my 4yr old prowl the house. Then he gets mad when he goes to the computer and something is changed. Well keep an eye on the kids ASSHOLE and that wouldn't happen. Such a sad sad shame :)

    ReplyDelete