Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear Idiot

Dear Idiot:

17 missed calls constitutes an emergency. Imagine my panic when in half an hour, there were 17 missed calls from you.

Imagine my ANGER when, upon calling back, I find that the "EMERGENCY" was that you wanted Taco Bell.

FURTHER, imagine my RAGE when I found out that you had to charge a pizza from Domino's because "there was no food in the house". I guess I must have dreamed that entire roast beef that was in the fridge.

Our bills are out of control. We can't afford ANYTHING. We really need to save the credit card for emergencies. AGAIN, an emergency is not that you have the munchies at 12 midnight.

Just so we are clear, an emergency is:  A serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action*.

You're a fucking moron, and you are dragging me down with you. Check your spending before I fuck you up.

Thanks!

Love,
Me

*Thank you Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment