Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What Kind of Morons Do You Take Us For:

To Whom It May Concern:

Do you seriously expect us to believe that Sarah Jessica Parker got her hair out of your stupid box? NO FUCKING WAY! What kind of retard do you take me for?



There is no way that hair color came from the stupid box. Furthermore, there is no way Eva Mendes' hair is as fabulous as it is because of Pantene. Give me a fucking break.



I call bullshit on this:



YOU ARE ALL A FUCKING BUNCH OF LIARS.

I believe that when Taylor Swift wakes up in the morning, she looks every bit as shitty as I do.

I believe that Sarah Jessica Parker's hair is dull and mousy.

I believe that Eva Mendes used Pantene when she was 12, but now she buys the good stuff since SHE IS RICH.

These assholes will say anything for the amount of money they are getting paid to endorse THIS SHIT.

YOU ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT.

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment