Saturday, August 6, 2011

Diary of a BB 3:

Dear Diary:

I have come to the conclusion that my mommy hates me!

SHE HATES ME.

Why else would she be SO MEAN??? It's really the only explanation.

I mean, why can't I have another pet? I just want a pet that likes me.  These stupid cats always run away from me!!! WHY??? I am so nice to them. I just want to pet them and put bows on their ears and put them in my dolls' clothes! Why don't they want to look nice? You would think they would appreciate me!

She keeps making me read stuff too! SCHOOL IS OVER MOMMA! Don't you get it is MY SUMMER VACATION???

It's NO FAIR!!!!!!

AND she keeps signing us up for CAMP! I don't want to go to camp. I HATE CAMP. It's too hot, and I want to sit around and play my DSi and eat ice cream sandwhiches.

She should send my brother to camp and let me stay home! He's so annoying.

AND she keeps brushing my hair! She hurts me on purpose. I swear SHE LIKES IT. And she keeps threatening me that if I don't let her brush it she is going to cut it all off. SHE IS SO MEAN.

AND she wouldn't let me take out a movie at the library today. So what if I have 6 out already?? Supposedly the library only lets you take out 6, but COME ON! You can take out a zillion books at a time so why not a zillion movies???? That's a stupid STUPID RULE!

This just proves that everyone hates me! Even the library is out to get me.

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

IT'S NO FAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment