Sunday, August 14, 2011

WTF?

Jackass:

Excuse me, but WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? My blog is not the place for you to solocit money from my friends.  Imagine me coming across the following comment :

Majid Ali has left a new comment on your post "Dear Toys R Us:":
Please for Christ sake please help me
I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5
minutes approximately
What you have to do is
1.go to Google.com and search "**************"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e ***** for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.
NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
I will be grateful to you.
May God Bless You.

OK, I get it, MY fucking bills are out of control, I can't pay for shit. There's not even FOOD in MY budget. I have three kids and no fucking money and can't afford to pay my student loan which will be going into default sooner rather than later. HOWEVER, I am not  your fucking bitch. I am not advertising for you to get your ads clicked on to make money. I have news for you! YOU AREN'T GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY THIS WAY ANYWAY, YOU STUPID ASS.  If people were REALLY making money this way, EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT!!!! I mean why bother going to work when you can spend all fucking day at the beach, scratching your ass and drinking in the sun while everyone is clicking on stupid ads on your website and zillions of dollars are falling into your pocket?????? Duh. It's a fucking dream. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

How about some advice? GET A FUCKING JOB. I had one when I was in college, you lazy douche. I'd have one right now if it weren't for the 3 rugrats I have to chase around all day. I mean, it's that simple:  you work, you get some money, you pay for your school. I don't think you realize how easy you have it right now.  I can't just run out and get a job because I have to have someone to take care of my babies. You have to.....what? NOTHING?!??!??!!!! You'll have enough money for gas, tuition and recreational booze/pot.

Fucking loser.

Love,
ME

P.S. I reported you for spam.  You fucking retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment