Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just So You Know

Just so you ALL know:

YES I have to fucking deal with this shit every day. YES! This is how it is. YES there is ALWAYS a kid climbing on kitchen counters to get cups to pour juice and then spill juice all over the floor.

Yes there are always kids here chasing each other around and never cleaning up after themselves.

YES there is always a dinner being cooked that no kids will eat.

YES there are constantly Cheerios in the carpet and also chips and probably crackers as well.

YES every day I have to chase a kid who escapes outside. EVERY DAY.

YES every day I have to make sure a kid doesn't electrocute himself by sticking a fork in the toaster or an electrical socket.

YES every day I have to make sure a kid doesn't choke on a cock ring he found in my nightstand drawer that I bought at a Passions party and never used except as an item on a scavenger hunt.

YES there is ALWAYS laundry.

YES I am CONSTANTLY DRIVING my kids places in my car. AND YES, they do have to do everything.

AND YES, THIS IS WHY I DRINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment