Monday, June 4, 2012

Clean Your Rooms Bitches!

Dear Brats: Ants are invading our fucking home because you guys are total pigs. Seriously. Have you never seen a garbage pail before?? Stop leaving apple cores and fucking orange rinds on the floor of your room. What the fuck do you think this is???? And honestly, I am sick to death of listening to you brats whine about having to clean. NEWSFLASH: I'm the mom,you are the kids. Do what I FUCKING SAY!!! Clean your shit!!! You are total fucking animals and one day you will be carried away by a fucking army of ants because you are such dirty, filthy slobs. Part of me wants to just let the filth overtake you and just fucking leave it. How else will you learn if I am always cleaning up after you? Of course then I will have to listen to your dickbag of a father complaining that I do nothing all day. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........It's so FUCKING HARD to decide which of you jackasses' complaints I feel like listening to....... Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment