Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Moron:

Dear Moron:

So glad you were never taught how to manage money whatsoever and that you think it is ok to just charge $50 worth of Domino's Pizza for you and your stupid poker party*.


Meanwhile, I can't afford toilet paper, but go right ahead.

You haven't noticed yet, but I removed all plastic from your wallet. You can't be trusted so you are punished. And then you wonder why I never want sex. I have to punish you like you are the fourth child, so I think of you as my son**.

If you have a problem, blame your mother. She never taught you how to live on a budget.

Sincerely,
Your Wife.

*While I'm sure all you jackasses with penises are out there thinking what a cunt I am, I have to say, FUCK OFF. Because this house was STOCKED with food the retards could have eaten had any of them known how to turn on a stove. Jackoffs.

**And clearly that would be gross and so not hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment