Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Feline Fuck:

You little son of a bitch cat:

TAKE YOUR FUCKING PILL YOU BITCH!!!! TAKE IT. TAKE The fucking pill!!!

It's gonna be on your conscience when I firebomb the fucking vet's office. WHY on earth would anyone prescribe PILLS for a fucking cat??? WHY!!???!?!

SURE THEY get to shoot you up with drugs but I have to force a fucking pill down your throat while you scratch the shit out of me* and foam at the mouth.

YOU ARE TOO SMART FOR YOU OWN FUCKING GOOD!!!! The special treats with the hole in them for the pill don't fool you, pulverizing it and hiding it in wet food doesn't fool you. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

Need I remind you that you will have a date with the reaper if you don't straighten out?

TAKE THE FUCKING PILL. Asshole.




Love,
Your adoring human mommy.


*Seriously I hope you don't have rabies. I am a bad mommy and you are not up to date on your shots. And if you have rabies, I have rabies because you have fucking scratched the shit out of me and slobbered all over my open wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment