Monday, March 7, 2011

FYI:

FYI:

In case you didn't know, the following ARE NOT what anyone on this planet would consider clean, SO if THIS comes out of the dishwasher*, PLEASE put it in the sink to be re-washed:

How do you NOT notice this shit on the spoon? Just out of curiousity. Seriously!!!!! I found this in my silverware drawer contaminating all my other utensils.

Really. How many times do I have to tell you? DO NOT PUT PANS IN THE DISHWASHER. Especially pans that look like this!!! YOU NEED TO BRILLO THIS SHIT OFF FIRST. What the fuck is wrong with you???

Peanut butter in a cup for my and middle spawn's favorite chocolate ice cream with a scoop of peanut butter. Meanwhile, WASH THE CUP OUT FIRST BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE DISHWASHER. In case you haven't noticed, PEANUT BUTTER IS STICKY!

Seriously, what is this crusty shit on my spatula? I'm guessing from when you fried yourself some eggs. Hint: Do not put the spatula in the fucking dishwasher with chunks of egg still hanging off of it.

View from the front. Seriously, what is wrong with you? You need a psychiatric evaluation.
I don't even know what the fuck is going on here. I don't even want to know. All I know is that there is a sink full of supposedly clean dishes (clean according to you) waiting for me to REWASH. Cause I don't have enough shit to do. Thanks.

Can you see the nastiness in this glass??? It doesn't come out as good in the picture. In person it's lovely. If I were you I would think twice before asking for a drink in my house.

I love how when you put all the dishes in the dishwasher full of crusty disgusting food, it collects in the bottom of my glasses after a run through the dishwasher.

Beautiful!!!!!! ALL GLASSES HAVE TO BE REWASHED. Meanwhile, might I add, YOU emptied the dishwasher and put these BACK IN MY CABINET. I went to make strawberry milk for the oldest and this is what I find. Yum.

Beautiful. I'm lucky I found one clean glass for the kid for breakfast. Will be washing dishes all day while you lounge around on your "sick"** day.

Love ya,
ME

*You are not supposed to be using the dishwasher. I thought we discussed this. PS. - LIPA thanks you for your waste of electricity. Jackoff.

**While you really THINK you are sick, while you are too sick to help out with the kids, you are not too sick for video games, or ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment