Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear Stupid Bitch

Dear Stupid Bitch:

Since you were clearly raised by wolves, please let me educate you on the manners and customs of the average human being. 

It is customary in this country to hold the door open for the person behind you.  When you see someone obviously struggling to get into a building, you HELP because it only takes 1 second to open a door EVEN if you are NOT going into that building.  Which makes YOU a truly disgusting, lazy piece of crap.

Now, I know it must be tiring being the example of what not to do.  It's gotta be exhausting to be a huge asshole all of the time.  But what is truly reprehensible is when you are sitting on your fat ass IN A GYM no less ABOUT TO WORK OUT and you see a woman with 3 children - one in her arms, one holding her hand and one trying to help open the door, and 2 gym bags struggling to open the door and you STILL SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING BUT WATCH HER STRUGGLE TO OPEN THE DOOR.

Now maybe I'm expecting too much. This is possible. I always expect that people will hold the door for me BECAUSE I ALWAYS HOLD THE DOOR FOR THEM. So imagine my surprise when a man came RUNNING from INSIDE the gym to hold the door for me while you sat on your lazy ass and watched.

Just so you know, I've been working on not cursing out random people while my kids are around, which is why I didn't rip you a new one while you sat around DOING NOTHING.  Even though my rage was boiling over, I kept it together.  But I do hope that someone slams a door in your face while you are holding a bunch of bags full of really important, breakable stuff. And that everything breaks and your teeth get knocked out and you have two black eyes and a bloody nose. Because YOU are a huge thundercunt*. Go F yourself. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Me

*Must give credit where credit is due. This lady is my hero, and I found the word Thundercunt on her page and have adopted it and use it frequently. Love it.  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47559866001

No comments:

Post a Comment