Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Idiot Dry Cleaner:

Dear Idiot Dry Cleaner:

I truly commend you immigrating to this country and running a successful business, however I have to say, why take my phone number down on your stupid dry cleaner order form and then NEVER CALL ME to say that you do not have the box to seal Baby Spawn's christening outfit in?

You yell at me for coming in 4 months later to pick it up as if it is my fault that you never called me (thank God I was in the area and decided I should check out what was going on, or you would have just kept it forever probably).  YOU said you were going to call me when it came in.  YOU HAD MY PHONE NUMBER! CALL ME, tell me you don't have the box and won't be getting it in, and then I would have just picked the thing up. Don't chastize me in that silly little accent that makes everything sound cute (like we are in a Hello Kitty cartoon or something) for not coming to pick it up.

Thanks for cleaning it and letting it sit in your shop for four freakin months that I could have spent finding another dry cleaner to do the job.

And thanks for telling me that you just don't make boxes small enough for christening outfits when I KNOW you do because the two other Spawn BOTH had their outfits sealed in the box AT YOUR STORE. (Meanwhile LOOK below, you can buy one on fucking Amazon).

And lastly, special, special thanks for cackling at me with your sing-songy Korean accent and  saying "sooooo cuuuuuuuute" over and over again. 

What a lovely experience, I'll be sure to come again.
Jackasses.

Love,
ME

P.S. - And YES I realize leaving dry cleaning at a store for 4 months is ridiculous. HOWEVER, I didn't think to check back until now because THE OTHER TWO'S CHRISTENING OUTFITS TOOK 3+ MONTHS BEFORE THEY WERE READY TO BE PICKED UP IN THEIR LITTLE BOXES.

You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment