Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Losers:

Dear Losers:

Condoms, pregnancy tests, and Robitussin do NOT need to be locked in little plastic cases at the grocery store so that everyone on earth knows your business.

I don't need to be running into my daughter's kindergarten teacher while purchasing any of these items so that she (and anyone else I run into) can know I'm going to get it on, am knocked up (maybe) or have green snot.

It's bad enough the teenaged loser cashier has to know and is gonna go laugh about it while smoking a fatty in their car on their break with their loser ass friends.

Whatever happened to privacy?

And isn't this supposed to be a free country? Am I in America or Iran? Shouldn't this stuff be readily available to me? Shoudn't I be able to buy Sudafed without asking permission from the 15 year old checkout girl????

Jackoffs.

Love,
Me


PS- HERE! You can buy your stuff privately and in peace! Oh, and I am NOT pregnant, AND I am celibate until the dumb husband gets snipped. I do, possibly, have seasonal allergies. 

4 comments:

  1. I guess they are the most popular items for thieves.

    Maybe if they left the condoms where they could be easily stolen there would be no need to lock the pregnancy tests away ?

    My local shop also has the toothpaste locked away...good to know the average scumbag cares about oral hygiene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. toothpaste??? That is the MOST ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! Even worse than cough medicine. Because at least the cough medicine could be used in a meth lab. But what the hell are they doing with toothpaste?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO true!

    i hate that walgreen's has those cards for benadryl that you have to bring to the pharmacy so they can make sure you're not making meth before they give it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! And you need ID to buy it. Cigs, Booze, lotto tix & Benedryl. Get your license ready.

    ReplyDelete