Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Delta:



Dear Delta:

What the fuck? REALLY?

It's not like these guys were coming home from a fucking vacation and had extra suitcases full of fucking bullshit snowglobes or t-shirts.

In case you forgot, we are in the middle of a fucking war. These guys are protecting YOU. Go ahead and show your appreciation by charging them $200 a bag.

Dickwads.

You airlines and your stupid rules. Fuck you. I wouldn't fly Delta if you gave me a free ticket. Fuck off.

Love,
ME

3 comments:

  1. DELTA: Delivering Everyone's Luggage to Atlanta.
    True story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They SUCK. And now I am just seeing that the video is not available??? WHy would that happen? I came to respond to your comments and it says the video is not available! Well I can't have that. I will have to post a link to it here in case just so everyone can see HOW BADLY DELTA SUCKS.

    http://youtu.be/M9DpSBU0gM4

    ReplyDelete