Friday, June 10, 2011

Dear Simpleton:

Dear Simpleton:

How do you think I manage to do anything with the baby here? Clearly, it must be possible to MULTITASK.  I find it hard to believe that you are unable to do so*.  So when I asked you to find BB's black shoes while I was dressing her for school, making her lunch, AND helping her study for her spelling test**, imagine my surprise when you said "Well here, now you have to watch the baby". NEWSFLASH YOU RETARD, I spend my days doing 100 things at once. I get it done. You need to too. Idiot.


Love,
Your Loving Wife


PS - I'm just trying to help make you a better person. Your second wife will thank me.




*Maybe not, you are a MAN. On a side note, I saw a car with two hilarious bumper stickers! One was "Grow Your Own Dope - Plant a Man". The other was "Men Are Not Pigs. Pigs Are Gentle, Sensitive and Intelligent Creatures.


**Ahem. Incidentally, remind me to never EVER let you help our children study for ANYTHING. When I was trying to get BB to spell the word "STATEMENT" the bitch said "so I can't spell 'STATEMENT' who cares? I'll get a 90 I can spell all the other words right". Just so you know, your response "well a 90 is great!" is not appropriate in this situation. A 90 IS great, however that doesn't mean you don't try for 100. You jackass.




        















    

No comments:

Post a Comment