Friday, June 3, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

To Whom It May Concern:

I came across your ad on Craigslist:

We are well known egg donation agency, we work with best fertility clinics in the US and are looking for IMMEDIATE MATCH of egg donors with couples who are in urgent need of your help. If you are between 20 and 29 years old, lead a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke or use any illegal drugs, not on any psychothropic medication, don't have any major health problems, willing to be on fertility medication and to go for early morning doctor appointments for approximately 6-10 times throughout 2-3 months, have at least high school diploma, not have piercing or tatoos done in the last 12 months, have great personality you are at the right place. You will be greatly compensated up to $10000 for each donation (6 donations are allowed) and if travel is required and you are willing to travel to another state, all your travel expenses will be paid for you and your companion.
FOR IMMEDIATE MATCH, please complete online application href="
http://new.riteoptions.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=register&role=donor">apply here Please NOTE, an application can not be accepted without your photos.

I'm a little old (older than 30), but I have had three kids, and even though they are all completely insane in their own way, they are also really cute.  I'm not on any psychothropic medication, but people do say I am crazy all the time (this has never been confirmed by a medical professional. I'm pretty sure I am fine). My baby gets me up at 6AM so I have no problem with early hours. I'm not stupid either! I have a JD! That's way more schooling than a H.S. Diploma!

Is the smoking and illegal drugs really a problem? I mean crack whores have babies all the time and a lot of them turn out just fine.

I'd send a picture, however I take issue with your requirement that I must submit a photograph of myself. Ugly people have cute babies all the time.

Looking forward to hearing from you!*

Sincerely,
ME

*Again, please take note! I am not really donating my eggs. Clearly, this is a joke about how ridiculous it is to post this on Craigslist. Especially if it is a so called "well known" egg donation agency.  So don't go calling my mom up and telling her I'm selling off her unborn grandchildren. It's a J-O-K-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment