Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Diary of a Bratty Bitch 2

Dear Diary:

I hate my mother.

She is SO annoying.

She's always vacuuming while I am trying to watch TV. It's so rude!!! I can't even hear iCarly.

AND she sucks up my hair clips, earrings, squinkies, peices to Operation, silverware for my Barbie Dream House, Barbie accessories, and any other little things I leave lying around in the vacuum (because let's face it, I am NOT cleaning up. That's HER job. I have enough to do without worrying about where I put my stuff).

What the hell is her problem??? Can't she do this shit when I'm not around? It's really cramping my style.

UGggggghhhhhh.

Sincerely,
BB

2 comments:

  1. Mothers have diaries too. We don't know, your mother also put on hers her issues on you. There is no greater sacrifice on earth, in my opinion, than making the decision to be a parent or mother. So you better thank your mother than being annoyed with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the story of my freaking life! My kids always are annoyed and hating me. I guess it's good! I must be doing something right if they are so unhappy!

    ReplyDelete