Friday, August 12, 2011

Diary of a BB 4:

Dear Diary:

Ha HA HA! I really have them fooled! It's so nice playing dumb!!

Mommy THINKS I can't read or do math! BUT BOY DO I HAVE HER FOOLED!!!!

I have to be careful though, because I slipped up, and now she may be on to me! I was reading her e-mail she was typing and accidentally asked her why she called me a brat. Then I had to play dumb really quick again and act like I didn't know how I knew what she wrote. It could have happened to anyone really! I mean anyone would be pissed off if their mommy called them a brat, ESPECIALLY if they are a perfect Angel, like I am.

Anyway, Mommy keeps telling me that second grade is going to be super hard, but I'm not worried. As long as I keep playing dumb, she'll be there watching me do my homework and making sure I don't make a mistake. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment