Wednesday, September 21, 2011

1-800 Dentist: YOU SUCK

Out of desperation, I used your stupid service to find a dentist, because my dentist, who I LOVED, and used for 10 years had a partner who was a dickbag, and also the office manager was a stupid twat.

Long story short, after going to the stupid doctor for months and MONTHS with a so called sinus infection, and taking antibiotics out the ass, I DISCOVERED THAT I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL and there was nothing fucking wrong with my sinuses AT ALL! So the dickbag partner starts the root canal (because the dickbag partner does all the root canals on back teeth). Well my tooth was so fucking rotten that the start of the root canal did NOTHING to ease my pain.  At which point, I called dickbag and asked for an antibiotic because I had a feeling my tooth was infected. Dickbag said NO. WHY, do you ask? WELL, I would LOVE TO KNOW. He acted like I was asking for fucking percosets or something. I WAS NOT. All I wanted was fucking amoxicillin. After lengthy argument dickbag finally gave me the stupid antibiotic prescription. AFTER 1 DAY I IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY! Take that dickbag! Well about 2 days AFTER I finished the antibiotic the fucking pain came back. Which, and I'm no doctor, led me to believe that the infection came back and I needed a stronger antibiotic. Dickbag wouldn't give it to me.

So anyway, in the meantime, I had paid what the bitch at the front desk told me I had to pay for the root canal (WHICH was going to take 4 visits - 4 fucking visits!!!!!!) before my very first appointment. After I was ALL DONE and fighting with dickbag for an antibiotic, the bitch tells me I owe more money. It turns out the bitch billed it wrong and with all the fighting expected me to pay for it because they couldn't appeal it or resubmit it because too much time had passed or whatever. WELL GUESS WHAT? That AIN'T MY PROBLEM BITCH! Do your fucking job right and this shit won't happen.

I had to call my oral surgeon who took my wisdom teeth out and beg him to pull my tooth out. He wouldn't. HE GAVE ME A STRONG ANTIBIOTIC in the hopes that he could save my tooth, AND IT WORKED! He couldn't understand why dickbag wouldn't just give me a freaking antibiotic.

Anyway, I'm in tremendous pain and aggravated beyond belief, so I write dickbag a note telling him to go fuck themselves and begin my quest for a new dentist. I get loads of referrals from friends, and I pick one and go to him. He was great. Unfortunately he didn't take my insurance (but neglected to tell me that when I went to him. In fact, he took a copy of my insurance card and information before I even set foot in there and then it turned out after I was done, he let me know he didn't accept the insurance.  HELLO why didn't you tell me that when you saw my insurance card??) So that was a whole other fight.

Then I think to myself, "why not try 1-800-DENTIST??? Well my first clue that they SUCKED was the fact that the first referral she gave me was a pediatric dentist. The receptionist who answered the phone there sounded pretty pissed off that they keep referring patients to them.  But still I kept trying because what else can I do?

She sends me to this really nice place that is close by and even has Sunday hours. WELL, what a fucking nightmare that was. That place actually made me scared to go to the dentist, and I have anxiety even thinking about ever going back (which is bad, cause I need to go, because my fucking filling fell out and I can feel my tooth rotting out of my skull. But I keep imagining the hum of the drill and it gives me heart palpitations). 

After getting 3 shots of novocaine and still feeling everything, I just grinned and beared it and hung onto the chair while he drilled my tooth away.  I still feel the pain just writing about it. When I got out, I looked like a prisoner of war or a refugee or something. Sweat was pouring down my back, my hair was all wet and hanging, and I was green.  GREEN! When I walked into my house, my mother in law (who was visiting) said "what the hell happened to you"? I had to go to bed. 

I thought it was just a freak thing or maybe the freaking cavity was too deep or something.  But then my husband went to the dentist. He had the same experience. Only the dentist gave him like 6 shots to numb him, NONE OF WHICH WORKED. He then told the husband that he couldn't legally give him any more. So my husband felt everything as well.

Needless to say none of us are ever going back. AND I paid up front for all that torture and again they asked for more money! It's only $40 but still. I asked for an EOB because I never got one showing that I owe more money, and they never sent it to me, and instead sent me to collections. I want to see why the bill is $40 more, cause I AM NOT PAYING FOR all the extra shots the asshole had to give us THAT DIDN'T EVEN WORK.  I guess I'll be in collections AGAIN. Woo Hoo!

Meanwhile, my tooth is rotting away and I'm too fucking traumatized to go to any dentist.  So now what??????

Maybe back to the oral surgeon to just get this fucker pulled.

Thanks 1-800-DENTIST, you fucked me big time.

P.S. Dickbag's office gave a really GREAT cleaning. All these other offices SUCK. I feel better after brushing my own teeth than I do after getting a cleaning at the Novocaine King's office. My teeth feel cleaner after using Listerine than they did after a cleaning at that jackass' office. This is ALL dickbag's fault.  Now I'm fucked for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment