Thursday, September 22, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dear God:

There are bananas in the toaster; there's baby powder ALL OVER THE CARPET.  The boys must have rolled in the baby powder, as they both are covered in it and resemble mini pillsbury doughboys.

I have to take 2 kids to 2 different soccer practices at the same time. I cooked pork chops at 3:30 so we would have dinner when we finally get home, but I think they are raw in the middle.

There's juice on the floor, toys everywhere, and I feel an anxiety attack coming on. I can't drink a glass of wine BECAUSE I HAVE TO DRIVE 3 KIDS ALL AROUND TOWN.

Please just let me win the lotto. I don't want a lot, just enough to hire a chauffeur and maid and pay the Mafia (aka the Student Loan Collection Agency Assholes). Thanks! I appreciate it.

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment