Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear MS:

Dear MS:

Seriously, you don't have to run out to the bus stop to watch your sister get on the bus EVERY SINGLE MORNING barefoot and in your mismatched pajamas (WHICH YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE ON BACKWARDS! How many times do I have to tell you?? THE TAG GOES IN THE BACK!!! You have a 50-50 shot every time AND EVERY TIME YOU GET IT WRONG. WTF is wrong with you????).

If I've told you once, I've told you a ZILLION times! You need to put your shoes on before you come outside! I mean it's rained every day and you've been running barefoot through the mud!

What do you think is so great out there anyway???? I'm sure next year, when you actually have to be on the freaking bus in the morning, you will NOT be so willing to run out there.

Love you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Mommy

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I love reading your "Dear..." letters. Makes me smile even though I'm sure you aren't in some cases. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my misery is worth it if it brings others joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. The real question is...will she still be wearing her pajamas.

    Is MS a she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOPE! MS is a BOY! BUT according to my husband, all my hugs and kisses are turning him into a "pansy".

    Nice, right?

    ReplyDelete