Saturday, October 15, 2011

OK Seriously

Ok Seriously, explain to me HOW a freaking library book is soaking wet when it was bone dry when I dropped it in the book drop (along with about 6 other books and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on CD) outside the library.

Nice how the librarian called me up and sounded totally disgusted, as if I threw the book in the toilet before I put it in the book drop.

Every other book was completely fine, so according to her, that means that this is my fault.

Now what kind of ass would I be to throw a fucking sopping wet book into a book drop? I'm not a fucking moron, if I damaged a book I would just go in and pay for it. In fact, when the little assholes lost a fucking book I just went in and paid for it. (Incidentally I just found the fucking thing, but whatever). 

Honestly, is there no other option other than that I fucking sprayed a hose on this thing or what? It couldn't be that it fell outside of the bin and that it was wet there??? I swear to God I am not paying $25 for a fucking book that was perfectly normal when I dropped it into the book drop.

God this is so annoying. I really hope I don't have to break into the fucking book drop to prove my point - which is that something in there is wet, regardless of whether or not the fucking other books are all wet.  I would have noticed a fucking soaking wet book when I was dropping them off! There really is no need for the fucking librarian to treat me like some kind of fucking derelict, just because the rest of society acts like assholes half the time.

You fucking jackasses ruin it for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment