Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where do you find DUMB ADVICE? The internet, of course!

I got this e-mail the other day:
The question:
The Answers:
Chocolate!
Oh very good answer. So your kid can eat everytime she freaks out and turn into a fat ass emotional disaster. Good plan! Thanks for the advice!
Have you ever told her how you feel? That when she says or does certain things that it makes you sad/hurts your feelings?
Oh yeah, because the kid really fucking cares about my feelings.  The kid is 8, she cares about her own fucking feelings and nothing else. HELLO.
I guess, we can pray for her.. every night, you can lay your hands on your kids and just pray for them.. and trust God that they will change.. Believe and you will receive whatever you ask in prayer, as long as it is with in God's will.
Yes, because prayer has worked so well for me in the past. Which is why I've won the lottery 50 times and have more money than the Pope, my kids are always well behaved, and everyone loves me, there is peace on Earth, and happiness all over.
Do not fight with her while she is being moody. Later make sure she is clear about her moodiness and how it affects other people.
Great idea. I'll just let her scream on the floor like a psycho and not scream back at her. That'll be easy!
My partners daughter is sooo moody! When she is with us i just quietly remind myself that she isnt mine and take deep breaths! She isnt mine so i cant give her the strong talking to she needs and all i can think is that when my daughter is that age there is no way she will get away with treating me like that!
You know what I love? When people who have no kids (or who don't have the same problems you have) give advice. Yeah dick, it seems real easy when it isn't you.
Fucking jackasses abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment