Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dear NYS School System

Dear NYS School System: Thanks for thinking it is a good idea to teach multiplication to fucking 2nd graders. I now have to pour a drink at 3:30 just to get through the trauma of explaining how 3 x 5 actually is 3 + 3 + 3+ 3 +3. I now have a fucking 8 year old bitch laying on the fucking floor of my hallway wailing "PLEASE HELP ME MOMMY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME" and crying her fucking face off. I want to cry MY fucking face off. How fucking hard is it to understand that when faced with such a problem: 3 X 0 3 x 1 3 x 2 3 x 3 3 x 4 3 x 5 3 x 6 3 x 7 3 x 8 3 x 9 YOU JUST ADD 3 TO THE FUCKING PREVIOUS ANSWER and that's your fucking answer!!!!!!! So now guess what?? THE FUCKING HUSBAND CAN DEAL WITH IT FOR ONCE. I'M DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT. FUCK OFF! Love, ME PS What the fuck was wrong with leaving multiplication til 4th grade like when I was a kid? And you could actually wrap your fucking brain around it???? PPS And to my little 8 year old pain in the ass - when you say to me "I don't love you" is that supposed to make me sad? CAUSE I DON'T FUCKING CARE. Pass the chardonnay! Thanks! Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment