Friday, February 25, 2011

To That Which Should Not Be Named:

To That Which Should Not Be Named*:

I hate you. I mean, I really REALLY HATE you.

Why is my bill over $200 a month and there is NEVER anything on for me to watch?

And WHY when I AM watching my favorite shows is the fucking picture completely distorted and all fucked up?

AND WHY DON'T YOU CARE WHEN I CALL AND COMPLAIN??????????

Your customer service** sucks my ass. All I want to do is smash all your equipment and punch all your employees in their faces***.

I really love when I order a movie for 24 hours and then conveniently the stupid thing fails to play again, which reminds me: My personal fave is the wars you keep having with networks. I used to think it was the networks, but it doesn't seem to me that any other company has these issues except you****.

If you weren't holding my e-mail address hostage, I would leave you, you stupid fuck.

Fuck you very much,
ME

PS - why don't you douches come up with a better place to put those cards instead of right in front of the box? It's like taunting little kids everywhere, all of whom love to pull the fucking thing out and hide it somewhere you will never find it. The fucking thing costs like $75!!!! Just another way for you to rape us I guess. Assholes.

*Fucking Cablevision

**Let's face it, it's not just your customer service that sucks my ass.

***Sorry friends who work there. I just HATE them.

****I know it seems hard to follow along, but this does make sense. Back when That Which Should Not Be Named was fighting with a network I won't mention (hint: Disney) they offered free movies to all customers because we were missing the fucking Academy Awards due to their little spat. Meanwhile guess what? The fucking on demand movies wouldn't work. How convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment