Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dear Dumbass:

Dear Dumbass:

You are a moron.

Not that I'm the greatest baker or can give Ace of Cakes a run for his money, but I really think that this cake for Middle Spawn's birthday party is EASILY IDENTIFIABLE:

While this is not my best work, as the cake is collapsing in the middle, among other imperfections, I think it is obvious that this cake IS NOT A TRAIN but rather R2D2, who is a character in a much beloved film, maybe you've heard of it? It's called Star Wars.  A lot of people seem to like it.

One of my friends says I am being too hard on you, because you only have daughters, however I believe that even if all you had was a pack of housecats, you would know who R2D2 is. EVERYONE KNOWS WHO R2D2 is.  I challenge you all to take (yet another) poll at the end of this blog just to prove that I am right, and that there is no one on this planet BESIDES YOU who does not know who R2D2 is. 

In the meantime, maybe you should try to brush up on your pop culture. Let me help you! You can buy the complete collection of Star Wars right here!

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment