Thursday, March 17, 2011

You are Stupidity Itself:

You are Stupidity Itself:

According to Albert Einstein, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

You can thank HIM for my making an appointment for you at a shrink's office.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you DO NOT PUT PANS WITH FOOD ON THEM IN THE DISHWASHER. YET YOU DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN and act shocked when the dishes do not come out clean. I love how you blame the dishwasher and say it sucks when really the problem is that you are insane.

In fact, I seem to remember having told you NOT to touch the dishes at all. All it does is make more work for me. Yet you keep on doing it.

You are an insane stupid jackass.

Love ya,
ME

PS - STEP AWAY FROM THE DISHES, stay out of my kitchen, just BACK THE FUCK OFF!

Thanks

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment