Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Cause of My Frustration:

Dear Cause of My Frustration:

How come every single time YOU wash the dishes, there is a disgusting film of grease or something that is ALL OVER THEM? AND like a little puppy or something, I am supposed to praise you, just because you did a chore!!!  Who the hell tells me I did a good job ON ANYTHING? (Hint, the answer is NOONE).

How many times do I have to tell you STAY AWAY FROM THE DISHES!!!

Maybe you don't understand English? In that case:

“远离的菜”

"Bly weg van die geregte"

"ابتعد عن الأطباق"

"aldendu platerak from"

"סטייַ אַוועק פון די קיילים"

"Tránh xa những món ăn"

"Drž sa od riadu"

"Maradj távol az edények"

"Restez à l'écart de la vaisselle"

"Stare lontano dai piatti"

"Manatiling ang layo mula sa pinggan"

"दूर रहो बर्तन से"

"Dvöl burt frá diskar"

"Fan amach ó na miasa"

"Manténgase alejado de los platos"

"Fique longe dos pratos"

"近づかないから"

"떨어져 요리에서"

"Μείνετε μακριά από τα πιάτα"

"Bleiben Sie weg von der Gerichte"

"Держитесь подальше от блюда"

"Håll er borta från disken"

"อยู่ห่างจากอาหาร"

Hopefully you get the picture now.  Just to reiterate, stay out of the kitchen. The kitchen is MY room. You go sit on the couch with your TV and beer. Thanks.

Love,
ME

6 comments:

  1. Hhahaha. I live with someone who doesn't actually wash the dishes - but thinks it's helpful to pile them up in the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens here too!!! There is usually a pile! But trust me it is worse when he tries to help and washes them! I'd take the pile any day!

    You are funny Adam.....Do you wait for the dish fairy to come and clean your mess???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog cuz I like that Map revolver thingyy.! :D Nyway, ur post is kinda funny.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You can get your own map revolver thingy if you want!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete