Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To the Nearly Dead:

To the Nearly Dead:


YOU should not be driving, as you have one foot in the grave.


The fact that you screamed at me because I parked where 50 other cars were parked just proves it. 


MY car being parked where it was should not make it difficult for you to get out of your parking spot. Why you felt the need to yell at ME is beyond me. What about the 49 other cars parked in the same area? WHY ME? Just cause I was there?


YOU need to back to your assisted living facility and leave the driving to those who are competent enough to get out of any parking spot they managed to get into. 


Hire a driver, or turn  your license in to the DMV.


Thanks.


Love,
ME

I SENSE ANOTHER POLL COMING. SHOULD OLD PEOPLE BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE? Answer yes or no (polls are on bottom right)

No comments:

Post a Comment