Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dear Oil Companies:


Dear Oil Companies:

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

YOU and I both know that you don't need to be charging $4.37 for a fucking gallon of gas. YOU and I both know that if you charged $2.50 a gallon, you'd still make billions of dollars. SO WHY THE FUCKING CHARADE FUCKTARDS?

Just FYI when you charge $4.37 a gallon for gas, it makes the cost of EVERYTHING else go up because of shipping costs, etc. So now milk will go up, bread, cereal, tomatoes, EVERYTHING will start to cost more. AND GUESS WHAT? I am not making more money. In fact, I AM MAKING LESS, like a lot of us here.

AND the dipshits that raise the prices on bread, etc., DON'T LOWER THEM again when the price of stupid gas goes back down again. SO I'm still paying that extra couple of dollars for milk or whatever from when you retards pulled this shit last summer.

I'm just warning you to watch the fuck out. Because if gas goes to $6 a gallon like they are threatening, you are gonna have a revolution on your hands.

FIX THIS SHIT.

Retards.

Love,
ME

P.S. I do sense another poll coming.......Check it out, bottom right hand side...............

4 comments:

  1. You are angry and I like it.

    www.justinappropriate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO angry!!! I need a solar powered car. I hate HATE HATE that we need gas so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only hope is that fusion energy will one day render oil companies useless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want a solar powered everything! Solar power is perfect. No meltdowns at the solar power plant.

    However the stupid lobbyists that work for oil companies and insurance companies just have us all by the balls. What can we do except kill them?

    ReplyDelete