Sunday, June 12, 2011

You Asstard:





You Asstard:

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO OH KING OF THE CASTLE please tell me?

Do you want me to find a job? I am assuming YES as you complain quite frequently about this. OR do you want me to clean the house so that it is sparkling and shining for you to come home to? I am sorry my job search is interfering with my ability to wash dishes. I wonder if and and when I get a job, and am out of the house all day, if it is going to be ok for me to NEVER DO A FUCKING THING AGAIN. You use that excuse quite frequently:  "I HAVE A JOB". Well when I have a job, I guess I get to do nothing at home too. WOO HOO. I can't wait. Because let me tell you something, being at a job is a lot easier than being here. Trust me. YOU SHOULD KNOW. You need to be on anti-anxiety medication just to spend 3 hours a day here.

Let me ask you something: DID YOU EAT DINNER? Did you eat the food I made? If so, then please feel free to clean up. Because I have children to bathe, stories to read to them, laundry to fold, diapers to change, carpets to vaccuum*, and I will get to the dishes when I damn well can.

IF THEY ARE BOTHERING YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, I suggest you DO THEM YOURSELF. Asshole.  Because GUESS WHAT? I don't give a fuck about the dishes. I will get them done just like I always do. I am SO SORRY you have to see a sink full of dishes. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT A FULLY COOKED MEAL DOESN'T JUST APPEAR? You have to use dishes and pots and pans.

I can't wait to get a fucking job. Because let me tell YOU something. I won't so much as fucking put a fork in the dishwasher or wash one pair of underwear. I AM DONE being the house bitch.

YOU are angering me. Keep it up and you WILL be sorry. I'm just saying.

Love,
Your Adoring Wife

*And incidentally WHOSE FAULT IS IT THAT I HAVE THIS CARPET TO DEAL WITH??? I WANTED TO STAY WITH MY HARDWOOD FLOORS. Moron.  You know how much fun it is to get pee out of the fucking carpet? With a kid going through toilet training and a baby you would have thought it would be smart to leave the hard wood floors alone, but NOOOOOOO. Daddy knows best. This is probably one of the many reasons why my house smells like a fucking sewer.

2 comments:

  1. And Breathe.

    Do you feel better now.
    I had son home for a week and a few times I found myself composing a you style letter in my head to him.
    Except I couldn't post it in case he read it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do feel better! Thanks! Composing it in your head should make you feel better even if you can't post it.

    I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete