Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear High Maintenance Friend:

Dear High Maintenance Friend:

You are an old bitch, which is why I find it difficult to believe that I have to hold your hand to go to the bathroom. It seems it gets worse with age. 10 years from now, will you be asking me to wipe your ass for you too?

You don't need ME to help you pick out your clothes in the morning or to tell you what to eat for breakfast. You don't need ME to decide when your kids have to go to the doctor, or if you should take them for a walk or go to the zoo. You don't need ME to decide when they should start school or how many pairs of shoes they need to have.

You don't need ME to hold your hand every step of the way through YOUR life. Guess what? NO ONE IS HOLDING MY HAND.

I already have babies to take care of, PLIS a husband, and a mother who is turning into a hermit in her retirement. I don't have the time to take care of YOU too. GROW UP! Or find someone else to take care of you because I AM BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment