Saturday, August 20, 2011

You Stupid Twat:

Dear Stupid Twat:

Are you fucking crazy?

THIS is what you post in a forum bashing American women. NEED I REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE AN AMERICAN WOMAN???? You must be SO PROUD to call these douchebags friends.

Jenny speaks about her fellow American women

Jenny, a sweet American girl:

hmmm, my husband dated 19-20 american girls and said they were all boring, self-centered, lazy (they excpected their future husband to come home after work and do dishes, clean, cook, when they would stay home all day as a housewife). Kinda meessed up; but i'm sure there's some good american women out there (Editor's note: If they are "out there", then where are they? I have not met them!)


Let me tell you something sweetie, you are going down. Because your dumbass husband is going to leave you, and you clearly have no brain or any type of skills that would fucking help you in the world. Good for you - you know how to clean a toilet and give a blow job. Let's see what kind of job you can turn those skills into when your dipshit husband leaves you for the next dumb slut. You are so stupid, I feel I must warn you.  When your douchebag husband leaves you, you will be on welfare with your 10 kids and no money. 

YOU think YOU are one of the so called "good American women"??? You are dumber than dirt. Is this what these dumbass guys on that stupid website want in a woman?  A stupid submissive moron who blows smoke up their ass all day long??? A quiet little tramp whose job it is to dress up like a Barbie doll for their man and cater to his every desire? If you were out in the workforce, you are telling me that you would come home and do all the dishes, cooking, cleaning, etc. while your dickbag husband laid on the sofa and drank a beer? COME ON!!! There is no way YOU are an American woman. You had to be either a stupid mail order bride, some dumb slut who used this guy for his green card to become a citizen, A TRANNY, or some stupid loser who is just so greatful that anyone would marry them that they worship the ground the stupid ass husband walks on.

So sorry I have a career. So sorry I've prepared myself to contribute to my family's finances AND also made myself capable of earning a living in case my husband should (God forbid) die or leave me.  What an idiot I am.

You've got to be kidding me. It's women like you that give women everywhere a bad name.

You go ahead and converse with your husband about how everyone except you is a crappy American woman.  Then, when some teenage whore comes around and your husband follows his dick into her vagina and leaves you alone with his children, you let me know if you want to take him for some money to care for HIS stupid children.

Fuck you. You will get whatever you deserve. Moron.

Stupid twat.

Love,
ME

P.S.
YOU are worse than any man on that stupid bullshit boycott American women site.  How good will your cooking and cleaning skills be when you are ALONE and your husband is fucking his secretary? Have fun, dumbass.

P.P.S.
Tell your dickbag friends to be sure they put the link to this post on their Boycott American Women website. I do SO love the publicity! Thanks

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment